A Surya Urja Systems solar water heater is a Unique device that can be used to capture direct sunlight in order to heat the water in your pipes to be used for baths, showers, etc.
The solar water heater absorbs light by means of a collector placed on the roof and converts it into heat. It passes this heat to a water tank by means of a circulating pump.
Exceptional Benefits of Integrated Solar Water Heatres.
- High efficiency with 93% absorption.
- Unlike flat plates solar the tubes can be cleaned easily from inside, scales can be easily removed in case hard water.
- Powder coted outer tank PUF insulation ensures low conduction and convection losses to atmosphere.
- Powder coted stand to give more strength & life.
- Low cost and long life.
- Excellent service backup.
- World's latest innovated technologies.
- High temperature.
- Less scale due to tube big diameter.
Unique advantages of Surya Urja
- Best insulation is provided by evacuated glass tubes. Work on the principle of natural Thermasiphon Circulation
- The System is being commercially used since last 10 year by a number of like USA, Japan, Germany, Australia, Spain and others.
- Governmnets of INDIA (MNRE) system approved the Product ETC & decided to promote its use throughout our country.
Pressurised Solar System also available in ETC or FPC
- Tank material: GI/Zink Coted
- Insulation: High-density Polyurethane foam(PUF)
- Outer Cover: GI powder coted/S.S.
- Stand: Modular Stand
Evaluated Tube Collector(ETC)
|Litre Capacity||Family Member|
|100 Ltr||02 to 03|
|150 Ltr||03 to 04|
|200 Ltr||04 to 05|
|500 Ltr||09 to 11|
|250 Ltr||05 to 06|
|300 Ltr||06 to 07|
|400 Ltr||07 to 09|
|1000 Ltr||15 to 22|
- Available Capacity: 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500 Litre
- Applications: Household Water Heating, hotel, Hospital, Hotel & Restaurant Industrial and Commercials, Institutional, Swimming pool, Health Club etc.
- Note: Due to the Continuous development & product Improvement
, the company reserves the to change/ alter the Specifications without any prior notice.
Upper litre capacity is adjustable with E.T. Ltr. capacity.