Solar Power Business Models
We Offer two major business models for On-Grid Solar Power Solutions
On-Grid capex Model:
The Solar plant is setup & maintained by an investor where in ths end user purchase the electricity at cheaper rates than grid electricity at cheaper rates than grid electricity, under a Power Purchase Agreement.
On-Grid OPEX Model:
The Solar plant is asset of the end user and is setup using own funds or bank finance. The end use enjoyed chapter electricity & other social financial benefits.
Off - Grid Solar Solutions
off-Grid Solar Solutions are available for areas where grid connected power supply is either not available or possible and it helps to reduce diesel generator cost.
For Example: Solar Water Pump, Solar Lighting Solutions for Indoors & Outdoors, etc.
Features of Solar Roof Top System:
- As per the MNRE & GEDA Nomes.
- Long life zero Maintenance, Long durability.
- No Electrcity rates increase tension.
- Excess power export to grid, so no business requirement, no additional space requirement.
- Weather proof panels working in all weather conditions.
- All necessary protection.
- Fixed in small areas and very good if there are planning for terrace garden or small roof on swings.
- No underground cabling requirement hence economic in installation.
- 100% ECO friendly, no toxic gas / fumes or running cost.
- Plant cost is equal to one smart phone cost
Terms & Condition:
- All statutory fees like GEDA registration, GEB connectivity charges, net meter purchase and testing etc. will be in sucstomer's scope and will be applicable at actual.
- Above rates are for the basic and standard installations for any extra work will be cost extra and will be paid by the customer.
- Delayed installation due to government clearance will not be responsibility of service provider.
- Will be ensuring and extend our best service to our valuable Customers.
- Require documents: Last month's electricity bill, Aadhar Card, two Passport Size Photographs & House Tax Receipt of Current year.